How to Pay for Parking in Mombasa
You can now easily pay for parking in Mombasa with your phone by dialing *282# and then following the instructions.
The Mombasa parking system also allows business people in Mombasa to pay for other services including single business permits, advertisements, medical services, land rates, liquor licenses, etc.
How To Pay For Parking In Mombasa
- On your phone, dial *282#
- Register your name and set a new pin for the system.
- Choose service and choose Option 1: “My Services”
- Select Pay Parking
- Specify the type of vehicle
- If it’s the first time paying for the vehicle, select new
- If you paid for the same vehicle before select existing.
- Next, select the vehicle type; private, saloon, pickup, canter, trailer, or others.
- Choose Parking Zone
- Submit the vehicle registration number and send.
- The system will display the amount to pay.
- Accept payment by choosing 1 to accept payment or 2 to reject.
- Complete Mpesa transaction
Complete the Mpesa payment and finalize the transaction. You will receive a confirmation message once your parking payment has been completed.
Support us by following us on Google News to ensure you don’t miss out on any future updates.
Send comments, press releases, tips, and guest posts to [email protected]